Each year, the period between the first week in May and the first week in August represents the time when I get a chance to reflect, and I update my materials and the web site. This summer will be an especially interesting one as I reflect upon one year with the new AP curriculum.
Here I will make a list of the proposed updates and improvements to my materials and the site as a whole. I would LOVE to hear your ideas about how to improve things; please feel free to give me a shout.
This list will be populated over the next month and then the work will begin after May 5th. During the May to August window you can expect site maintenance with occasional, minor interruptions in access as I improve things for the 2014-15 school year.
- Transfer of all of the old multiple choice quizzes to reflect the new curriculum and new MCQ test to this page
- Complete redesign of my course pages for all course (removal of table formats that sit very poorly in WordPress)
- Complete removal of the old web site
- Addition of Beer’s Law worksheet for AP
- Construction of Honors Multiple Choice sections